The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came in on 25 May 2018, California introduced the California Consumer Privacy Act in June, India is drafting a personal data protection bill and many other countries are following the EU’s lead. It may feel overwhelming, but we believe data protection represents these and other opportunities:
- Create greater trust and stronger relationships with your customers, suppliers and employees.
- Gain clear, correct, up-to-date information about your customers
- Reliable provenance for the most precious information in your business
- Better, clearer decision-making
- Streamlined technology, with potentially lower costs
Data protection and related regulations are broader than technical or legal concerns. That’s why our experienced team is, too. Whatever stage you are at, we can help you.
Contact us to find out more.