We help companies and organisations to get ready for, and implement, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
While there are a few exceptions, the regulations apply to all forms of personal data processing, including HR and business-to-business. This means GDPR goes beyond legal and technical changes, and requires an organisation-wide approach.
Some of the things that you may need to change as a result include:
- what data you collect and how it is used
- contracts and legal policies
- staff awareness, policies and procedures
- customer interactions and managing consent
- marketing practices
- technical integrations and third-party services
We and our associates can help you at any stage of readiness or implementation, from initial assessments and senior team briefings through to deep information architecture planning, legal advice, training and strategic communications.
We help you to discover, plan, execute and review your approach to GDPR.