We help companies and organisations consider and implement data protection and privacy regulations.
These regulations apply to most forms of personal data processing, including HR and business-to-business. This means they go beyond legal and technical challenges to processes and culture, requiring an organisation-wide approach.
Some of the areas affected include:
- personal data you collect and how it is used
- contracts and legal policies
- staff training and procedures
- customer interactions and upholding rights
- marketing practices
- technology and third-party services
- paper processes and filing
We and our associates can help you at any stage, from initial assessments and senior team briefings through to information architecture, legal advice, training and governance.
We help you to discover, plan, execute and review your approach to data protection.